Friday, July 15, 2011

Date with HP

I have been on a Harry Potter marathon this week to get ready for the last movie which opens tonight.I am almost done with watching The Deathly Hallows Part 1 (though I have seen them all before, of course). I wasn't crazy enough to go to the midnight showing last night, but Emily, Katie and I are going to see it tonight. I am excited and sad at the same time because I really have loved the Harry Potter books and movies - I hope my kids will read the books someday.

2 comments:

Emily said...

WOO HOO!!!!! don't be embarrassed when i show up in my HP shirt. I AM SO EXCITED/REALLY SAD!!!

Jacqui said...

Jealous! I haven't seen it yet. Jeff took Ash on Friday night. They said it was sooo good. I know your kids will read them. When Ash was finally bit by the reading bug (at age 10...finally!) she flew through the HP books. She loved them! Then she moved right through Fablehaven and is now flying through Percy Jackson and the Olympians (I just finished book 4. They're not HP, but they're good).

PS We need to plan a girls weekend. This summer has been so busy and the fall isn't looking any less busy, but I'd love to get together with you. I miss you! Let's talk dates.