Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Kid Quotes

I showed Penelope a gray hair I pulled out of my head. Look at this! I said. She said, "That's not a hair. It's a kitty whiska!"

On our last trip to my parents house, the kids went to primary at my old ward on Sunday. When my Dad asked the Primary President how the kids did, she said, "Claire and Miles were exceptional!" My Dad said oh I'm glad they were good. She said, "No- they were exceptional!"

Miles went up to my brother Kenny-no hello, no hi, hasn't sent him for months and says, "Just so you know, my tooth is loose." And then walks away. 




After Open House I asked Miles the name of a lady at his school. He said, "I forget what her name is but it starts with Mrs."

Side note: in the photo above, Miles is scarfing down an early spaghetti dinner at BJs after eating two lunches at school! He brought cold lunch but forgot and ate hot lunch. Then he ate his cold lunch on the way home from school. And less than two hours later he is inhaling spaghetti! He is going to double my grocery bill someday soon! 

No comments: