Saturday, January 21, 2017

Happy 40th Anniversary Mom and Dad!



We put together some old photos, favorite memories and classic sayings from my parents for their 40th wedding anniversary and made it into a video. I started off hoping for 40 memories for 40 years, but we got way more than that - we could have made this into an hour long video. But we will settle for under 10 minutes.

Love you mom and dad! I am so grateful to have you as a loving, stable influence in my life. The more I learn (or try to) about being a parent and a spouse, the more I appreciate how your lives have impacted mine. Happy anniversary! It is quite the feat to be married so long!

Since my blog book won't post videos, here are a few gems to remember from the video, in no particular order:


































No comments: