Monday, April 24, 2017

Kid Quotes

We were walking into the house from running errands and I told the kids, "The house is relatively clean right now, so please keep it clean guys." Miles says, "What? Do we have relatives in there?"

Now that Henry has finally granted us a few new words, the kids are always trying to get him to say more. "Bubba say Baby!" "Henry,  say night night!" The other day Claire says, "Bubba, say Legolas." (She had recently seen Lord of the Rings, and now gets a LOT more of the skits on Studio C). 


Penelope's birthday is coming up and I asked her, "Would you want the Trolls movie as a theme for your bday?" She was in her booster in the car, and responded, "Don't get me started...Don't even get me started on Trolls. I love them so much!"

Penelope's new phrase to get you to do something or give her something is "pretty please with two scoops of oatmeal and a cherry!" Delicious. 


Penelope said, "Mom, I want you to erase my nail polish." And she still calls her fingernails her top nails and her toenails her bottom nails. 


P had a tummy ache and went to the bathroom. She starts yelling, "Mom! Mom! Mom!" I got into the bathroom and she says, "Mom, my poop looks like confetti!" Way to look for the positive Penelope! 

No comments: