Friday, March 2, 2018

Disneyland Trip!

Catching up on the last few months - I am WAY behind! But I will do my best to sum up the highlights. Which of course included Disneyland! We had a very large group this time - but we got to go in January, which is our favorite time to go! The weather and crowds are so much better.











This time, Matt's Aunt Ce and two of her grandchildren came, along with Nick's girlfriend Jen and her two kids. Plus Betty, Phil, Jonelle's fam, Leah and our family, we had 18 people on the trip - all wearing our Hillers 2018 t-shirts that I had made as a very late Christmas present. I loved how they turned out and in the future, I would have made them without the 2018 so we could wear them next time... though the kids will probably need new sizes by next year. It made it so easy to find each other. The Disney cast members would say - "oh, are you part of the red group?" as we boarded rides. Yep, we are all together!








We saw some very cool Star Wars characters on this trip - I got a special Disney credit card that Becky had told me about that gets you in to see Darth Vader and then you can see other characters in the same area. Boba Fett was super funny - they all have prerecorded messages but they say them at the best possible times. We also saw Chewbacca, who Henry wanted to see all day and then was afraid of once we met him.




No comments: