Monday, June 15, 2020

Quick Trip to Bryce Canyon

I hadn't been to Bryce Canyon in 20 years, but I still remembered how impressive it is. Matt and I took a long weekend trip up and it was so nice to get away for a bit. We have all been together, practically nonstop, since the middle of March. I like working from home and spending more time with the kids for the most part, but we all needed a break. The weather was cool and we were even cold at night. We took an ATV tour and went on a few killer hikes -the views were dizzying, literally. I am not sure what has happened to me lately, but heights and especially drop offs are tough for me. We hiked the rim of the canyon on our second day, and I survived. :) Matt loved it - this was his first time going - and he said he didn't get tired of looking at the Canyon. We will be back!









No comments: