Saturday, April 2, 2022

Henry Turns 7! Birthday Questionnaire

Henry was so looking forward to turning 7! He was giving me a countdown in days, weeks before his birthday. 

Here is a snapshot of Henry's favorites as a new 7 year old:

  • My favorite food is: spaghetti or corn dogs
  • My favorite sport is: soccer
  • The best show on TV is: Pokemon Master Journeys 
  • The coolest person in the world is: Gio, Mom and Dad 
  • My best subject in school is: Math 
  • I’m really awesome at: running 
  • If I could change my name, it would be: 
  • My favorite color is: Green 
  • When I grow up I want to be: You Tuber and professional soccer player 
  • My parents are too strict about: video games 
  • My favorite song is: Wellerman (sea shanty)
  • My favorite book is: Diary of a Wimpy Kid 
  • When we stop for a treat, I get this: 
  • 4 words that describe me are: Fast, competitive, snuggly, smart 
  • When I was little, I used to: blame my trucks for things I did 
  • My favorite scripture story is: Moses 
  • My favorite primary/church song is: Choose the Right 
  • My favorite game is: Tag, Monopoly and video games 
  • My favorite season is: Winter 
  • The best snack ever is: pretzels and marshmallows 
  • My favorite superhero is: Hulk 
  • The food that makes me want to barf is: Mushrooms 
  • The car I would love to drive when I turn 16 is: fast car 
  • My best friends are: Cooper, Ephraim, Carly 
  • The cutest girl I know is: Yazara 
  • The most memorable day this year was: May 21st (last soccer game and scored two goals, end score was 10 to 1)
  • If I had one wish it would be: To be fearless 
  • The best thing that has happened to me this year is: Turning 7 and losing my 10th tooth
  • One thing I want to learn to do this year is: how to tie my shoes
  • The thing that scares me the most is: scary hallways where something pops out at you 
  • One thing I need to work on is: not playing Nintendo so much 
  • If I could go anywhere it would be: to the beach 
  • The most important lesson I’ve learned this year is:  not to hit other people 
  • If I could meet one person from history it would be: King Tut 


No comments: