Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Trip to Salt Lake

We had our Vanguard Media Group holiday party up in SLC, so Claire had her first plane ride and trip away from home. My first plane ride was when I was 16 years old - Ali Steed and I went to EFY at BYU... so Claire is already ahead of me on her adventures.

We got to see Becky and her family, and see the lights at Temple Square. That is getting to be a tradition for me and Matt - our first trip together as a couple was to SLC where we went to tour the lights. It is such a great way to get in the Christmas spirit, and to actually experience snow and winter (compared to the 50+ degree weather in Vegas that passes for the winter season).


Shannon, Claire, Becky & McKinley at Temple Square

First Flight! Claire didn't make a peep!


1 comment:

Emily said...

How fun! I'm crossing my fingers that Reagan is as good as Claire was while we're on the airplane. If not, it's going to be a loooong 3 hours! We'll see ya soon!