Friday, August 22, 2008

Attention Car Thieves!

Dear car thieves that stole our four-door Ford F-350 diesel truck, with a lift kit and brand new tires, plus a huge water tank in the bed, along with other car detailing equipment like a generator and power washer,

Do you think you could have taken a more conspicuous vehicle? I hope the police find you, and I hope you get arrested for not only stealing our truck out of our own parking spot, but for using the stolen credit cards that were also in the truck.

What did you possibly buy for $1,300 at WalMart last night? Or $100 at TMobile? Or $150 at Sunflower Market. I know you bought at least $300 in fuel and if you keep that truck much longer I'm sure you'll spend far more in diesel.

Off to file an official police report.

10 comments:

Ali said...

That just sucks Shannon...although I'm sure you won't miss your gas bill for a little while! :)

Emily said...

Yea you tell 'em Shannon.

I hate them.

Carolyn said...

I hate all these people who think that they can take advantage of everyone else. It makes me so mad, I hope you catch their sorry butts! :)

Christi said...

That sucks!!!! I am so sorry. I hate theft, it is just one of those things that sucks. Sorry!

Mere and Matt said...

Oh, man. I'm so sorry! What a nightmare! You seem to be very calm about it, though. I'd be raging and foaming at the mouth. Hope it all resolves quickly.

Kara said...

I just can't believe this! I'm so sorry! I hope they catch those idiots! I have my eyes open for that big white truck!! And what about those stupid stores that didn't ask for ID when someone racked up $1300 at Wal Mart??

The Scholer Family said...

Oh you guys that is terrible!!!! That's so messed up!!!

Stephanie Carmi said...

woah! they weren't messin around. joy ride to walmart! woohoo!

Carl and Tami said...

I was so sad for you after seeing you at Hollywood Video. The disappointment and sorrow in your voice was great. They have got to find it ~ let me know if you need ANYTHING!

Jacqui said...

La-a-a-ame!!!