Friday, February 19, 2010

Our Fun Standby - Town Square

Spent the day at Town Square with MeMa, Evie and the Boys. Miles was sooo good and just hung out, while Claire was her high-energy self and went outside the gates by herself to play in the shopping cart cars they have for renting - we found her after a short moment of panic. I am predicting she will run away from us at least twice at Disneyland... speaking of, we got a sneak peak at the park today when the folks from Disney were there to talk about there Give a Day, Get a Day program which is such a genius PR idea, in my opinion.






3 comments:

Jen H. said...

Ethan and Noah had SUCH a good time! And one of the highlights was Miles' cute hat -- they told me all about it! When a 7 and a 9 year old boy notice an item of fashion, you know you're on to something! Great pictures; I covet your camera! :)

Emily said...

I might be to blame for Claire playing in the cars...I'm sure she was with us the first time Easton discovered those, and now that's all he ever wants to do.

I want to go to disneyland so bad...have I mentioned that?

Erika said...

The pic of him with his cute hat and his tongue sticking out, SO CUTE!