Monday, February 1, 2010

Matt's Birthday

Today for Matt's birthday we went out to Serendipity 3 at Caesar's Palace. I was happy to hear that one of my favorite places to indulge in New York was now in Las Vegas, so I wanted Matt to experience the frozen hot chocolate and other goodness. We also had a chili cheese dog, and you are right Kristen, the hot dogs are really good! I would have never tried it without the recommendation. I recommend going on a Monday - it wasn't very crowded and Claire had plenty of room to run around.




Now that we are out of our food coma, I want to say how much I am looking forward to this year with Matt - we are both turning 32, which is the new 27, so I'm excited :) We have had an interesting 2009 - some good, some difficult, but I think we are going to have a great 2010! Happy Birthday Matt!

3 comments:

Erika said...

Yes, I have heard that 32 is the new 27. Ahhh...27, now those were the good years. What I wouldn't give to be 27 again.

That food looked HEAVENLY!

Here's to a fabulous 2010!

Jacqui said...

So, if 32 is the new 27, then 34 is the new 29, right? And there is stops indefinitely? (I prove that wrong every time I look in the mirror. Hellllooooo wrinkles!)

kh said...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!