Friday, June 25, 2010

Why Not?

We arrived at Town Square just as the park was opening - so I let Claire run around in the water in her clothes. Afterall, I had just scored a few deals at Old Navy so she had clothes to change into. I love the glam moms to the left in this picture - that is classic Town Square people watching. My jeans and flip flops were no match for 3 inch wedge heels and shiny skinny jeans. That just isn't a day out with the kids to me - I would fall over in those shoes chasing Claire. Is that just Vegas, or are other cities filled with moms dressed to the nines everywhere they go?

3 comments:

Stephanie Carmi said...

Where I live, those types of moms are out getting their nails done while I hang out with their nannies at the park.

Stephanie Carmi said...

But then, I wish I could go get my nails done. :)

Jacqui said...

Um, yes, Salt Lake City and surrounding vicinity is full of high-maintanance ladies. Chock full.