Monday, July 15, 2013

Kid Quotes

We went to the library the other day and as we were walking in from the parking lot Claire said, "I'm cooking out here! It's like I'm in the oven next to a turkey!" Miles said, "Yeah, I'm like next to a hamburger!"

These temps are brutal, that's for sure


I asked Miles if he wanted to go get a haircut tomorrow. He said how about now? It was 8 o'clock at night, so I said sorry, it's closed. Miles said, "Well, tomorrow it is then." I don't know why but that struck me as a funny and grown up thing to say.

Look at this face!


Claire recently noticed that she had a new freckle - she doesn't have as many "spots" as I do, so she can find them easily. She was looking in the mirror and said, "Welcome freckle! (dramatic pause) Welcome home."

Notice her bling and sparkly accessories - she can pull off this look

No comments: