Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Children's Museum.. With Three Kids... By Myself

So at the last minute, our friends couldn't come with us to the Discovery Museum but since my kids were set on it, I would have risked nuclear meltdown mode if we hadn't gone. I packed extra clothes, snacks and hoped for the best.

All three kids wanted to do different things at the same time, and with three stories of fun exhibits and play areas I was in trouble. I lost each kid one time. It was awesome... We really need a sarcasm font...

Anyway, we stayed for about two hours and that was plenty of time to check out the main areas and then get soaking wet in the water zone.

Just look at these faces - they had a great time! And it was just about worth the moments of terror when I couldn't find Penelope, who had wandered back to the veterinarian station, her favorite spot because it has stuffed animals to play with.








1 comment:

Lauren said...

Looks fun, we haven't been to the new location. Scary to loose kids, those moments are not fun!