Friday, May 9, 2014

New House - One Month Later!

We have been in our new rental house for one month now - writing the second rent check to my sister in law Jonelle (this house had been sitting empty for several months so it was good timing for both of us I think) made me realize how fast time is flying by. Funny how each day that I'm driving to Claire and Miles' old school feels super slow, but the weeks zoom by.

We are living in North Las Vegas now, about 45 minutes from our old house if you take the 215 beltway all around the valley.

For the first time ever, I was able to make dinner while my kids played in the backyard. That doesn't sound like much, but after living in 1200 sf with 3 high-energy kids and no backyard , it was a moment of heaven to have some peace and quiet.
Cousin Genevieve stopped by to play - we have room for play dates! 


I haven't take photos of the house yet, but it's 3 bedrooms and 2 baths, 2 car garage, and a large backyard (Vegas standards) with a workshop/storage room in the backyard.

No comments: