Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Penelope Quotes

I had just ordered In and Out and paid the bill-  I told the kids they were expensive, expensive! Penelope said- "Indeed!!"


Penelope's prayer at bedtime with all three crazy kids sleeping in one room - "please bless us with the spirit, to sleep good, that mom won't be angry at bedtime..."


Penelope went to the bathroom with Claire and me at Costco. She wanted to go into Claire's stall instead of with me, like usual. Claire said, "NO! get out!" And she locked the door. Undeterred, Penelope said, "Well, (you could almost hear the shoulder shrug) I guess I have to go under then!" And she did. 



After looking at Halloween decorations, Penelope said, "Spiders are my favorite creatures! They make their own webs and they quietly secretly sneak up on flies and suck out their insides!" She even had hand motions... And I just thought it was cute that she called them "creatures!" 



No comments: