Sunday, October 23, 2016

Disneyland - October 2016

Remind me to never go to Disneyland in October again... I mean, we had fun, of course we did. But it was SO. CROWDED. We are spoiled with our off-season trips in January/February - smaller lines, less crowds, cool weather. Matt's work schedule has put the kibosh on those dates (we now live and die by busy season!) so we tried October. The whole park is decorated for Halloween, characters have fun holiday outfits on, and some of the rides are even different for the season.



We still got in plenty of rides and some cool character visits. All of the new Star Wars elements are awesome and we can't wait to see what they will have next year too. Penelope was tall enough to ride a lot more rides this time and she went on several rollercoasters and big kid rides. She seemed traumatized at first - I asked her if she was ok after we went on Space Mountain, or whatever it is called now... she had a serious look on her face. She turned to face me and slowly said, "NO." But then she went on other rides and loved those too! It makes me sad that they don't want to see as many characters - but can't say I blame them. They all love the rides! I finally went on Tower of Terror for the first time -even Penelope went on it. They are changing it early next year so it was now or never!




















No comments: