Monday, November 27, 2017

Kid Quotes - Penelope Style

It can't be easy being the third child - but Penelope definitely has the sass to claim her piece of the spotlight even with two older siblings and a cute toddler hogging the attention.


I recently asked Penelope, "How did you get so big?" "Birthdays," she said. "And eating cake."


Miss P and I like to eat dill pickles - she gets extra pickles on her cheeseburger, always. I bought a new jar and asked Penelope, "Do you want one or two pickle spears?" She said, "Three." I think she ended up eating about six.

She is still obsessed with stuffed animals, even this scary one at the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory

Miles is on a serious campaign to get a dog... I'm not buying it. Anyway, he was listing all the reasons we need a dog. Penelope said she didn't want a dog, and Miles was appalled! He asked her why she didn't want one and she replied, "Because if I have a skirt or twirly dress on and I spin around, it might try to bite my skirt!" That logic works for me!

No comments: