Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Kid Quotes

Penelope yelled out, "First one on the trampoline is a scrambled egg!" ... that’s almost right. 

It was 80 degrees so Penelope was cold... 

Miles couldn’t remember the name of a girl from his old soccer team who now goes to his new school. He was worrying about it because she knows his name and says hi to him in the hall and he feels bad cause he can't say her name back. He said, “What if I see her in 15 years and we are hippies and I still don’t know her name!!”  Uh, what?! I said why are you hippies? He said, "I don't know!!" 

I caught the kids brushing their teeth in silence... it was glorious!

We were looking at the moon and I asked if it was a spooky moon (it was just before Halloween), and was it a big or small moon? Penelope said, “It’s a crescent moon...” with a totally duh tone. She is way past using simple vocabulary. 


A view of Penelope's bed and her army of stuffed animals. This isn't even all of them! 

Claire's go-to isle at Target is the office supplies and notebooks - she had a gift card to spend and was in heaven! 

Henry says many words twice in a row - like when he saw this picture he said "me, me - Bubba!" He likes to go "in in" to McDonalds to "play play" and he calls me "mom mom" most of the time. But one of my favorites is when he asks if I'm "oh-tay" - "oh-tay Mom? oh-tay Mi-Mi (Miles)?" I guess we ask him if he's okay a lot. But he says it just like the kid on Little Rascals, it's so cute!

Still adorable and mostly happy all the time

This gorgeous weather reminds me why we put up with the summer heat! 


Matchy-matchy Sundays, my favorite! They let me pick out their clothes sometimes...


No comments: