Sunday, April 28, 2019

Henry's Fourth Birthday Questionnaire

A little bit about Bubba and a birthday questionnaire to get all his favorites.  He's getting some strong opinions these days, but we honestly love his sass... it's still cute. He is my healthiest eater, though he eats very little some days and then everything in sight other days. He prefers fruits and veggies to candy, though he does like those terrible sour gel lollipop things.

What is your favorite fruit? Blueberries and strawberries - and tomatoes

What is your favorite veggie? Cucumbers

What is your favorite color? GREEN!

What is your favorite number? 8



What is your favorite Disneyland ride? Haunted Mansion

What do you like to sleep with? My blue blanket and stuffed Mickey Mouse

What is your dress up costume? Iron Man


Who are your friends? Cooper, Brooklyn, and Connor

What is your favorite stuffed animal? A ghost (he doesn't have one, but wants one)

What do you like to do? Color and play games on the Nintendo



Henry likes to give butterfly kisses and eskimo kisses, and he will still sit with me and cuddle. I was thinking the other day, that none of the other kids would have done that still. But - I suddenly realized, it's because there isn't a baby to replace him on my lap. Duh.  So for now, I can still lift him and hold him - and I will until he gets too big for me.




No comments: