Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Kid Quotes

For some reason Henry has been obsessed with the number 8 - he asks for 8 more minutes or 8 blueberries or 8 fries... Before his birthday, he said he was going to turn 8, not 4. I told Henry that he had a long time to wait, and that he would get baptized when he’s 8. He must know that he is baptized by immersion (going under the water) because he said, “Will there be soap?”



Miles made some homemade salt dough. Penelope played with it for a minute and said, “Eh, it’s mediocre.”  Miles said, "MEDIOCRE? Seriously Penelope, why do you talk like that?" 



I was with Penelope at a work event - a fun run for Ronald McDonald House. A lot of my coworkers kept saying how much we looked a like. I mentioned it to her later and she said, “No we don't, I have different eyes, lighter hair and a loose tooth! We don’t look alike.” Well then!



Penelope came to tattle on Miles, "Mom- Miles leg-kicked me. His leg kicked me!!" As opposed to other types of kicks? 


No comments: