Thursday, June 14, 2007

Trip to CA - Memorial Day

So this is a little late, but I had to put up some of these cute pictures from our trip to Placerville over Memorial Day weekend. My little (tall) brother Matty graduated from Union Mine High School, the last Johnson kid to graduate from high school! He will be going to BYU-Idaho in the Fall.



We had fun hanging out with everyone at my parent's house - they had a full house, with Becky, Danny and McKinley and Erick and Megan there as well. And we can't forget the dogs... in addition to my parents' three yellow labs - Nicki, Polar and Max - they had a few new dogs as well - Jake (Becky and Danny's yellow lab), Rocky (Erick and Megan's bulldog) and Duke (Kenny's rat terrier that my parents have adopted). The dogs made for interesting entertainment and discussion - all these different dynamics coming together at once.





McKinley was also a fun part of the trip - Matt and I were convinced that she would walk while we were there. I had been there to see her roll over for the first time, and we helped her crawl (using a pair of my sparkly earrings as bait) while at our house for a visit. So, we were the lucky charms! So we thought.... she's almost ready to walk, but just not yet. So, she will probably walk soon and we will be there to miss it. Kind of sad that we will miss a lot of things, with us living far away.





Anyway, enjoy the pictures!








2 comments:

Emily said...

Hey, both Tommy and I have cute cousins up at BYU-Idaho. You know, in case your brother is looking for a few new friends :)

Stephanie Carmi said...

Woah! Matty is huge! And is that a new pool at your parent's place that McKinley is swimming in? I miss your family so much! It's nice to see pictures of them.