Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Baby Shower


My mom, sister and niece were in town last week, so we planned a family shower with a few close friends. I had such a good time with everyone - it's like your wedding or another family get together where you want to talk to everyone, but only have time to have short conversations with everyone, so kind of frustrating but in a good way. Does that even make sense? :)


My friends put together a beautiful shower - we had my favorite meal of the day - dessert! I have more pictures on my camera, but here is one my mom sent of me with Karry.


We got a few little girl outfits, and one little boy outfit - sorry Emily Jensen - that is definitely a boy outfit :). And no gift receipts! These are confident people giving out their predictions, I guess. I think I almost started crying when I saw the little pair of white Keds that Shelly gave me - so tiny! I love shoes - it is going to be hard to not buy a ton of little baby footwear!


It is starting to feel more real - with a room full of baby gear and diapers.... so crazy!

4 comments:

Emily said...

I need your address. We've got something "Texan" to Baby Hiller.

Emily said...

ummm, that's suppose to read...something "Texan" to SEND Baby Hiller. oops

Matt and Shannon said...

The Hillers
6720 Dunraven Ave
Las Vegas, NV 89139

How are you feeling? I feel big as a house!!!! We need some current Emily pictures on your blog!

Emily said...

I TAGGED you. Check out our blog to see the rules...

Em