Saturday, October 13, 2007

Claire and the Family

Claire got to meet some of our family for the first time this past week - my aunt Cindy and uncle Kevin Poppe live here in Las Vegas and they are my only family in town, but they were on a cruise when Claire was born, so we all got together with their kids and grandchildren for dinner so they could finally see her (she will be 4 weeks old on Monday - time is flying by!)
The kids were very curious about Claire... Matt was changing her diaper on the couch and they all just gathered around her instantly... I thought it was a cute picture, but Cindy said I was so calm to let all those kids be near my baby... I guess I don't know any better :)








Matt's dad Phil also got to hold Claire for the first time this week - he had been sick before and didn't want to hold her just yet... which we appreciated, being the new, paranoid parents that we are. So, we took a little mid-week visit up to North LV to visit - Evie, Claire's cousin, liked to touch Claire's feet, and I think she thought Claire was like her little doll that she plays with.

No comments: