Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Photo Shoot


We had Claire's first official photo shoot yesterday - and the photographer was nice enough to post a few pics to her blog, which I copied and included here because I just can't wait to get the final ones. So, they have her proof/copywrite stuff on them, but you get the gist. We had fun taking them, but newborns are not always cooperative... we did a shot where Matt is holding her head and shoudlers and I get her bum and legs... well, Claire decided that was the pefect time to go to the bathroom all over everything! So glad I had the bottom half!



I wish we would have done these when she was a bit smaller, just because I love those shots when the little baby is curled up in their daddy's arms... but Claire was probably never small enough to fit in just our hands... she is getting so big!

Anyway, thought we would share.

1 comment:

Jacqui said...

Sooooooo cute! I wish I had some time to take my naked little Eliza in. Those pics our precious. I'll have to do my own at home...check our blog to see our "do it yourself" shots. I am sure they'll be horrible, but ya know, we'll try. These are invaluable!