Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Basketball on Thursday Nights

If you love to play basketball, are a girl, and live in the greater Las Vegas area, then we need you! A group of us play every Thursday night at 8:45 pm to 10:15 pm, and we are recruiting new players. There are all skill levels who come to play, but most everyone has at least dribbled a ball before (my nice way of saying a few basic skills are appreciated).

So, if you are interested in playing, please comment and I will get you the info and address. We play at a church in the SW part of town - not far from Buffalo and the 215.

And for old times sake, here is a photo of my intramural basketball team at BYU. I am the incredibly white one on the front row, far right. We were so proud of those shirts!

4 comments:

Emily said...

You have the biggest smile on your face...I love it!

I WANT TO PLAY!

Ali said...

Pro Keds Forever!!!

cropstar said...

So I think maybe I'd like to come play (even though it's been a long time since I've played bball and I never was that good in the first place). It'd be good to get more physical activity and fun to play with some gals in town.
Email me the info when you get a chance- cropstar5 at hotmail

Zach and Kate Hulet said...

Love the post... I'll throw something up on my blog. Great, free recruiting :)