Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Holiday Cheer

Some recent December happenings - making gingerbread houses at the Hiller's and our trip to Salt Lake last weekend to visit my sister, sneak in a visit to my old college roommate Jacqui, and attend a work meeting, the justification for it all. My sister and I love dressing up the girls, and I think in the back of my mind the reason we do it is to capture really cute pictures that Claire will love looking back on... only the pictures never seem to turn out that way and the girls don't want to sit and pose... you can get a glimpse of their Christmas dresses at least.

Our gingerbread castle


Watching the action


Christmas dresses


It snowed from Saturday to Tuesday in Salt Lake


This Vegas girl had to borrow all her snow gear

2 comments:

Emily said...

Cute dress and cute hat!

I can't believe all the snow we're getting everywhere. NUTS I tell you. My flight better not be canceled today or I will cry.

I'm glad you guys got to go to Utah for a quick trip...you'll get to do that a lot more often from now on, right?

Have a great Christmas!

Karry said...

Claire is adorable!