Saturday, July 4, 2009

The Prego Sisters

It is pretty cool when you can be pregnant with your sister at the same time (and sister in law too). I got to visit my sis up in Salt Lake last weekend and we had a girls weekend (well, a day) and our girls got to play together. We are both having boys - Becky is due in November so they will be just a few months apart. We had to take the obligatory belly shots - I think it looks like my belly could swallow her baby bump for dinner and still be hungry. She is tiny but of course thinks she's huge already. We had a great visit - went to a farmers market where we tried to memorize all the cute baby crafts so we can try to make them ourselves, watched the girls run in the sprinklers, broke up a few toddler fights, and compared our pregnancy woes. All in all, a fun trip! I think I will stay home for a few weekends now and get ready for baby boy.


2 comments:

Emily said...

Such cute cousins. Seriously, you are gone ALL the time! Stay home and make me some curtains.

Erick and Megan said...

Very cute preggo pics. I have been pregnant the same time as my sis twice! Crazy!