Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Makeup Monster

I think I have created a monster... I put my makeup on downstairs with a mirror most days (when I'm not doing it in my car), and Claire watches me get ready. She always asks for makeup, and I usually put on some powder or something and then brush it off. But yesterday she kept asking for "more!" - so we went all out - eyeliner, mascara (I would kill for her lashes) and lip gloss. I won't make this a regular thing - I can't have her looking like one of those "toddlers and tiaras" girls!

6 comments:

Kara said...

Holy COW!! She is going to be a knockout! Matt better get a shot gun to scare off the guys that will be knocking down your door to take that girl out! I love how she's cheezin it in the bouncer chair! She's so funny!

Emily said...

Oh man.

Hey, did I know you were going to disneyland?! AWESOME!

Stephanie Carmi said...

She looks so proud! and just like her mama.

Becky said...

What a BEAUTY!

Nicole said...

I'm jealous of those eyelashes too! She's such a beautiful girl.

jessi said...

she seriously gets cuter by the day :)