Monday, April 5, 2010

Miles - 7+ months

Miles is almost 8 months old now (next week). He has two bottom teeth and is about 18-19 pounds. He sits up and is a stealth crawler - he doesn't crawl quickly but rather scoots around and rotates 360 degrees. He is usually in a completely different position every time I check on him or feed him (still once a night, grr) at night.

I am not as on the ball with things like taking his picture as often as I did with Claire. Nevertheless, we had Jenn take Miles' photos out at a local park. He wasn't as smiley as he usually is, but I actually really like his serious pics. He's such a little man, I love it!







6 comments:

Laura said...

He is so cute! I love the one with the hat!

Emily said...

So adorable!! I always love the non smiling pics too, they are the cutest to me.

I love Claire's cute Easter dress!

Kara said...

Those pictures are ADORABLE!! Miles is one handsome, adorable little guy! I just want to squeeze him! You and Matt make the cutest babes in the world, you should have 10 kids!

Erika said...

As usual, Shannon, YOU ARE GORGEOUS! And your boy is beautiful. He really is. You know it. I agree with Kara. Have lots more kids. Make the world a better place. Repopulate.

Karry said...

You and Miles are so cute - I love the pictures.

Jacqui said...

Oh man! He's cute and you love gorgeous!