Saturday, January 22, 2011

Back in Gymnastics

We are trying gymnastics again at Mirabelli Community Center - and then back to ballet in March. Claire answers differently every time I ask her which one she likes best, so for now we are just mixing it up! And this time, with friends - Reagan is now in our class, which gives me a friend to talk to while we are watching the girls. I had my camera on the wrong setting on this first one, but I thought it was cute because Claire is the blur on the right - she would just run with those ribbons the whole time and be happy.





1 comment:

Kara said...

What day does she take gymnastics? Both of my boys are in it now and both are loving it! I just tried Jackson for one month and he actually is doing really good. I get to run around in there with him, so it's fun. Miss Donna even lets Nathan come play the last 15 minutes of class. Our classes are tues/thurs right before Nathan's preschool class.