Sunday, January 23, 2011

Tricks

Kids never perform their tricks when you want them to - but I managed to get Miles showing off some of his skills. He has been doing these for awhile, but he is very good at avoiding or stealing the camera when I try to capture him signing. He is not as interested in talking but he is picking up even more signs lately. I try to get him to say a word out loud and he just repeatedly signs it back to me, so I hope this doesn't backfire on us. But, boys talk later than girls, so I hear, so I'm not really worried.

Here are the words Miles can sign - though I couldn't remember to ask him to do all of them on the video:

Please
More
Food/Eat
Dog
Bird
All done
Fish
Hungry
Drink
Raccoon
Deer



3 comments:

Emily said...

That's so cute!!!!!

I can't believe how big they are getting. Bird is my favorite. He's so cute! And smart.

Stephanie Carmi said...

so squeezable!

Erika said...

No need to worry about him talking. He's able to express himself in signs. He'll be chatting away in no time. My favorite of his signs are chin and tongue. That boy is cute!