Friday, October 28, 2011

Almost Ready!

I am finishing up costumes today, just in time for our ward party. Get ready for a Toy Story-fest! My Little Bo Peep costume is coming along nicely - if it looks too homemade, please don't say anything to me :)

We carved pumpkins last night - the kids have been asking for a week and we finally got to them. We bought huge pumpkins this year! I had heard there was going to be a pumpkin shortage this year due to a frost in the mid-west, so we bought them weeks ago, but it seems there are plenty of pumpkins to go around. The kids loved the jack-o-lanterns and wanted to sit outside with them for awhile. It was maybe 65 degrees tops, and of course my desert babies needed their blankets. I, however, was loving that we finally have some cooler nights before Halloween. It's just not right to trick-or-treat in 80 degree weather.



No comments: