Sunday, September 9, 2012

More Quotes - Hope You Aren't Sick of Them Yet

Claire has extensive conversations on her cell phone (my old Blackberry). Here are a few things heard during Claire's calls - I can only imagine what the other side is saying back :)
  • "I am calling about the contract. You need to give 65 and 111 percent."
  • "I really don't know what to tell you... I just can't make it!" 
  • I will send you an email
Claire said to me recently, "Mom, I was hoping that Penelope would be on our team but she has blue eyes instead of brown. But that's OK - I love her!"

Some of Miles favorite little phrases of late are:
  • "That makes sense!"
  • "All riiggghht, I wiiiillllll"
  • "Hug, hug, kiss, kiss" 
Claire and Miles were discussing their full names and their initials. Miles said, "Your name is Claire Bear." To which Claire replied, "My name is Claire Abigail Hiller...Bear."

4 comments:

soggydance said...

Very NOT sick of Claire quotes. In fact, I look forward to them!

Becky said...

Haha. Love these. And, I will never be sick of these kid's silly sayings.

Beej said...

And I am "Becky Baird Hiller...bear".

jessi said...

These will never get old. You have such smart kiddos :)