Friday, October 25, 2013

Date Night

We have a theme going with our friends: we go to hole in the wall restaurants that have really good food for our double dates. This time we went to The Four Kegs, a place near my office that was featured on Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives on the Food Network. It is definitely a dive, but has great bar food. Afterwards we went over to the Pinball Hall of Fame near UNLV. Basically it's a large warehouse type building filled with pinball and arcade games - mostly older ones that have been restored but also a few newer ones. I am terrible at pinball and video games - but it was almost like a snapshot of pop culture to walk around and look at all the games and the artwork on each one. And it broke us out of our usual dinner and a movie routine.




What is with the mustache craze right now? I'm not sure, but it was sure fun to wear. We got some from gumball machine at the Hall of Fame. I think Matt put purposely put my mustache on crooked.

No comments: