Friday, January 24, 2014

Instagram Catch Up

I have been behind on blogging lately - I have a lot to write about and photos to post but with Matt back in school, coaching basketball, and being in Young Women's again at church, oh, and working... can't forget that... I feel like my free time is shrinking, along with my time asleep.

Anyway, here are some recent Instagram photos to catch up a bit.

Our Soda Addict - at one of our favorite little Mexican places, Super Burrito. 

Recent book haul from Christmas and Barnes and Noble. I am in heaven with new books to read! 
Quite the variety this time. 

A Day at the Park - it was 70 degrees! Short sleeves for everyone! P was having a great time!

Playing hard outside = red face for Claire. She is just like me. 

With 11 am church, we have a little more time to do hair on Sundays. 


No comments: