Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Family Pictures

I like to time my photos around birthdays and holidays - so this time we were taking Penelope's two year old pics (a month early), and for Easter. My friend Emily took these out at the Clark County Wetlands - I think we barely scratched the surface for cool places to take pictures, and the light out there before sunset was awesome. We will have to go back out there sometime soon and explore - ponds, streams, cattails, ducks, rabbits, bridges, all sorts of fun things out at the wetlands.



















2 comments:

Beej said...

I miss them . I need the group shots (especially the title pic of the blog and the one with C's hands on her face) for the fridge, please!!!

Emily said...

Oh those cute kids! We miss you guys! I think P is looking a lot like your sister. Definite family resemblance!