Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Miles Quotes

"Claire, did you know I've been to heaven before... Heaven is a long drive!"

The kids were painting and I told Miles to not get the paint on his skin because it was really tough to wash out. In a panic, Miles said, "Will it come out after you die?" I said, "Yes, I guess it will." He ran his hand over his forehead and said, "Phew!"



On the Fourth of July, Miles was with MeMa for the day and they spent most of it outside. He said, "It's soaking hot out here!" It was a very sweaty 4th!

I have tried to get the kids to clean their rooms every few days and participate in chores on their Bingo cards. I was asking them to pick up their clothes and Miles said, "Mom, cleaning isn't my favorite thing." I said - well, cleaning is nobody's favorite, buddy. He said, "Well then, I wish I had a butler then! To clean everything for me!" Me too...


No comments: