Friday, July 11, 2014

Photo Catch Up

Summer is flying by - the middle of July already? Unacceptable! I love having more time with the kids and less scheduling to worry about - we don't have any summer camps or sports leagues this summer so far. It's just too dang hot. I did sign up Claire and Miles for swim lessons in a few weeks - their cousin Genevieve goes also, so we are joining her for one session. Here are a few recent pictures to catch up a bit.

Sister Love - and my attempt at summer hair-dos

On the Sidelines at the Splash Park
My Witty Banter on Financial Fridays Radio Show (my job is so random...)
Piggy Back Rides From Cousin Noah  - Penelope Was in Heaven!

Summer Forts = Childhood! They Have Slept in it for Four Nights

Great Dane Parking Lot - and No Fear From This Kiddo


No comments: