Sunday, January 18, 2015

Disneyland Trip! 2015 with the Hillers

We had a great trip to Disneyland last week with the Hillers - we had planned the trip around Matt's last school semester and the arrival of Baby Hiller. Since I couldn't go on any of the big rides, and was taking it easy whenever possible, we sort of had two separate trips: the big kids went on all the rides with Matt and the others, while Penelope stayed with me and Betty and did the little rides and saw the characters. It was a good combo, but sometimes I missed seeing Claire and Miles' reactions to things, and of course Matt wasn't as good at taking photos of everything ...so it might seem like only Penelope went on this trip, from the pictures.




I loved how my baby Mickey shirt turned out! 

T-shirts I made for Mema and Papa - they were a hit! They got a lot of comments on them in the park and at our hotel too






Tallest ride in the park! 

She LOVED Eyore! He was super soft and she kept petting him. This is at a character breakfast Betty, Penelope and I went to where we had a breakfast buffet and characters came up to our table. Penelope was in heaven! 


All Claire and Miles wanted to do was ride the big roller coasters - like that's ALL they talked about. Miles was tall enough this year for every ride and his favorites were Califonria Screamin' and Tower of Terror (I still haven't been on that one... too scary!)



No comments: