Monday, January 5, 2015

Kid Quotes

Some recent quotes plus photos I just got from our company picnic a few months ago:

I took Miles and Claire to see the movie Into the Woods over Christmas break - there was one kind of scary part with the witch, and afterwards Miles loudly announced, "I just let my eyes see that WHOLE thing!!"

I had to make a phone call about a possible documentary on the LDS Church in Nevada for my church calling and I had Penelope in the car with me. I asked her if she could be quiet as a mouse while I was on my call, and she said, "No... but I can be as quiet as a crab." And then she made pincher motions with her hands. Ok - that works for me too :)

Something came up where Claire was introduced to the term 'french kiss' (don't ask - I'm kind of annoyed about it still). So I asked her if she knew what a french kiss was. She said, "I think so... it's when you kiss people on both of their cheeks." Good girl Claire! I thought that was a smart answer, since people do greet each other like that in Europe a lot.

No comments: