Thursday, June 18, 2015

Kid Quotes

Miles was recently complaining about how stinky Henry's poop is (it's really not that bad). Betty told Miles that all babies poop and he said, "When I was a baby I MAY have tooted. Once."


Penelope's latest phrase is, "I don't love it!" Instead of saying she doesn't like something, it's, "I don't love this outfit Mom." I do prefer this to saying she doesn't like everything.

Penelope cracks me up with how she phrases lots of things - she says things like, "This is yummy in my tum, tum, tummy!" or "Mom, Miles scribble scrabbled on my paper!" The other day she was eating strawberries and I guess she got seeds in her teeth - she said, "These seeds are no good for me Mom."


Miles was putting some clothes away that I had folded and he took a pile of Matt's shirts. He sniffed them for some reason and said, "Eww! These smell like dad's armpit hair!" Which, they didn't, for the record.

Penelope wanted me to take a bite of the cheese that she was snacking on - I don't like eating just plain cheese so I said no thank you. She kept insisting that I eat it and said, "But mom, it will make you happy!"

No comments: