Friday, August 28, 2015

Ears Pierced!

As part of Summer Bingo, Claire chose getting her ears pierced as her grand prize. I had to wait until I was 12 to get my ears pierced, which felt like an eternity! I guess letting her get them pierced much younger is a reward to my younger self...

Claire was ready for it, and she is taking good care of her ears. She was a champ at getting them done too! We went to Claire's - which I thought was appropriate. Man, ear piercing is much more expensive than I remember. Summer Bingo prize plus early b-day present, is more like it.

I'm not sure why these videos keep having a glitch on the left - must be a problem with Vimeo. Anyway, you can get the picture. I figured if I filmed her, she'd be even more brave :)

Ears pierced! from Shannon Hiller on Vimeo.




No comments: