Thursday, November 26, 2015

Claire's Baptism Video

Just wanted to share the video that the primary put together for Claire's baptism a few months ago - we were to provide the photos and a script of Claire answering the questions about her family, her interests, and her testimony.
Claire HillerBaptism Video from Shannon Hiller on Vimeo.

I know the video can't be included in our blog books, so here is what she said:

My name is Claire Hiller and I am in the Harmony Hills Ward. I am the oldest in my family and the first one of my siblings to get baptized. I have one sister and two brothers – we just had a new baby in our family. Henry is five months old now and I like to help my mom take care of him.

My family and I like to play games, watch movies and eat at fun restaurants. We also like to go to Disneyland! My favorite ride is California Screamin’.

I really like to read and I always have a book with me wherever I go. I like to read scripture stories on my Kindle too.  I also like to play sports like soccer and basketball. I also started taking tennis lessons with my brother and it’s really fun!

I know the Church is true and I know my family loves me. I am excited to read the scriptures and learn from the people and stories inside. 

My favorite primary song is A Child’s Prayer.  I like it because the words teach me that Heavenly Father hears our prayers and answers them.  My favorite prophet is Joseph Smith because he restored the gospel of Jesus Christ and he helped bring us the scriptures.

I am excited to get baptized because I will be an official member of the church and I will receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.  I want to be a good example to my brothers and sister too. My Baptism is the next step for me to return to my Heavenly Father.


No comments: