Sunday, March 20, 2016

Fun Times

Our weekly recap- besides the field trip earlier, we still had a lot going on. We had dinner for the missionaries- preparing it always stresses me out and I wonder why I sign up... Especially knowing it will just be me and the kids. But since we have Sisters right now in our ward, it works out. And it's always worth it in the end. The kids love them!


Haircut for Henry! Like a real big boy cut. He looks so much older now! Getting ready for his one year old photos- gulp! Already??


And a celebratory trip to Target afterwards. We are here way too much! 

Saturday we took a trip out to Floyd Lamb Park- no playground equipment there (which according to Miles means it's not a real park) but cool grounds and ponds. The kids spent time chasing little bits of cotton fluff floating through the air. It felt like Spring! 

And Claire was looking so cute and grown up in her hat- like she is almost ready to go off to college or something! I told her she was looking so mature wearing it and that it made me sad. She took off the hat... Sweet girl. I told her to put it back on since she looked so stylish. 

AND... My wedding ring fits again!! I have been working hard on improving my eating habits and have lost 20 lbs recently. This is my favorite non-scale victory ever! Wearing my wedding band combined with my engagement ring is still too tight, but I am so happy to have this beautiful ring back on my finger. Adding the second ring will be my next reward :) 


No comments: