Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Penelope Quotes

Penelope told my father-on-law Phil something or other and he said, "Well that's a bummer." She said, "We do NOT say that- that's private!" For the record, we say bum instead of butt all the time!

At 3:12 am, Penelope wakes me up and asks me for one more bedtime song. She says it like- One. More. Song. and as she says- "song"- she softly taps my nose. So I go to her room and sing the song since that's the fastest way for me to get back to bed. But then when I try to leave Penelope says in a super serious, deep voice- "I have one more thing to tell you... Frogs eat insects and they are called ... (drumroll please)... flies." Good night kiddo!! 


Her word choices continue to crack me up in little ways during the day- if I say, "Penelope come eat your food." She says, "One moment please."

And "I know!" is Penelope's answer to everything. 

No comments: