Thursday, March 31, 2016

Easter Pics at Floyd Lamb Park

New pictures - my favorite thing! It makes me so happy to get them back, but I even like the whole process of picking out clothes and choosing the location. We went out to Floyd Lamb Park, one of the few older Vegas parks with ponds and huge trees and ducks/fish/geese/peacocks everywhere! The trees were blooming and there was this cool cotton stuff in the air that the kids, especially Miles, kept chasing. It was like herding cats there for awhile... We were there for both Easter pics and Henry's one-year pictures - this year has flown by!

Penelope is by far my most uncooperative child for photos but after some bribing followed by threats of losing any promised treats or rewards for good behavior, I get a "FINE" out of her and she shows her face for a few shots.

That said, we got some great photos - I just love these faces!!














1 comment:

Emily said...

Cute, cute kids! The bribery and threats paid off!