Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Kid Quotes

The other day, Claire said in her typical dramatic style, "I would DIE if I didn't have a sister!"

I am just so tired of the mountain of laundry always waiting for me so I'm trying to teach the kids that just because you wear something once, or even just try it on, it's NOT always dirty. I told Miles to not put a pair of shorts in the laundry since he only wore them for a few hours. He said, "No they aren't clean, I had to wipe a lot of stuff off my shorts today - dirt, food, a booger..." You win kid.

Any time Henry says anything - rather babbles - the kids interpret what he said into a real word.  Miles was playing with Henry while he chattered away and Miles shouts out, "Mom! Henry just said BONJOUR!!" We are very cosmopolitan around here - my kids speak French too.


Penelope's latest catch phrase, often said out of the blue is, "I'm not a girl - I'm a WOMAN!" Watch out world!

No comments: