Friday, May 20, 2016

Penelope's Birthday Party - My Little Pony!

I used to love My Little Ponies when I was a kid - so this is a trend I can get behind! Penelope loves her ponies, knows all their names, of course, and will play with them quietly, acting out scenes and doing their voices. It is in a word, adorable.

Mema made the cutest decorations, food and cards for the party with the family! 


She opens her presents and kisses them - even clothes! My Grandma Ray would thoroughly enjoy watching this girl open presents. I was always too calm for her taste when opening gifts. She wanted us to be ecstatic to get her gifts! :)


My Little Pony!! from Shannon Hiller on Vimeo.




Penelope is also into Play Dough - but she is NOT into putting away Play Dough. That's a tough combination... we have already had some dried up dough to throw out. Live and learn I guess....



No comments: