Thursday, May 12, 2016

Penelope's Fourth Birthday Questionnaire

1. What is your favorite color? Pink and purple

2. What is your favorite toy? My Little Ponies

3. What is your favorite stuffed animal? Apple Jack My Little Pony

4. What is your favorite thing to sleep with? My Pillow Pet (unicorn)


5. What is your favorite fruit? Strawberries

6. What is your favorite cereal? Mema's cereal

7. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Breakfast burritos


8. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Luncheables

9. What is your favorite dessert? I usually like ice cream

10. What is your favorite drink? Soda


11. What do you want to eat for your birthday dinner? McDonalds

12. What is your favorite animal? Leopard cheetah

13. What is your favorite book? It's about animals and I like it.

14. What is your favorite song? The rainbow song that I maked up

Penelope and her "No P in Your Name" signs
15. What is your favorite game?  My Little Pony match game from May

16. What is your favorite TV show?  Team Oomi Zoomi

17. What is your favorite movie?  I give up... I just like Team Oomi Zoomi


18. What is your favorite thing to do outside?  Look at our tortoise

19. Who is your best friend?  Usually Ivy

20. What do you want to be when you grow up? Be a vet

No comments: